May help to support a healthy immune system, boost energy levels, and provide our bodies with necessary vitamins and minerals. Spinach is a natural source of Lutein, Protein, Iron, Fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Sodium, Manganese, Calcium, Phosphorus, Sodium, Beta-carotene, Potassium, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Carotenoids, Niacin, Chlorophyll, Antioxidants, Phytochemicals, Lipoic acid, and folate (also known as vitamin B9 and natural folic acid).
The A and C vitamins in spinach plus the fiber, folate, magnesium and other nutrients show promise against certain health issues. Folate may also support healthy homocysteine levels, a protein that damages arteries. So spinach may also support a healthy heart. The flavonoids in spinach may support brain health.
Spinach's secret weapon, lutein, makes it one of the best foods in the world to support eye health, as age related macular degeneration is the leading cause of preventable blindness in the elderly. Spinach is truly a wonderful food; one which should not be overlooked.
Some possible traditional uses of Raw Organic Spinach Powder may include:
- May support a healthy cardiovascular system
- May support healthy blood sugar levels
- Supporting healthy circulation
- May support lung function
- May support joint health
- May support skin health
- May support liver detoxification
- May support a healthy inflammation response
- Supporting good digestion
- May support healthy blood levels
- Supporting a healthy heart
- May support a healthy detoxification response
- Nourishing the brain
- May support eye health
Constituents of Spinach include:
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B-6, Folate, Vitamin A (RAE), Vitamin A (IU)
- Amino Acids: Tryptophan, Threonine, Isoleucine, Leucine,. Lysine, Methionine, Cystine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Valine, Arginine, Histidine, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Proline, Serine
- Main Phytochemicals:Menthol, Menthone, Carvone, Linalool, Caryophllene, Beta-Ocimene, Alpha-Pinene, D-glucoside, Menthyl acetate, Piperita Linn
- Other Phytochemicals: Menthyl acetate, Camphene, Limonene, Isomenthone, Pinene, Menthenone, Menthane, Menthyl acetate, Pulegone, Piperitone, Piperitone oxide, Piperitenone oxide, Mo-nogalactosyl diglycerides, digalantosyl diglycerides, rosmarinic acid